- Fixed issue that caused inability to block UDP traffic specifically on Windows 8, 8.1 and 2012 systems using the Basic IP Firewall rules.
- Fixed issue that caused Content-Aware Rules to apply to messages and file transfers allowed by Protocols White List rule without Content Inspection option checked.
- Fixed MAPI (Exchange) interception issues caused by email contacts having long non-Latin alphabet display names.
- Fixed issue that caused inability to start "Skype for modern Windows" in some combinations of settings and environments.
- Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software product: Cisco Jabber.
- Fixed performance issue that caused OCR to process longer on some specific graphic file types.
- Fixed issue that caused inability to continue Discovery task execution (in agentless mode) if connection between Discovery Server and SQL Server was interrupted and then restored.
- Fixed issue that caused inability to view Discovery unit when a task based on this unit was executed on some specific SQL Server configurations.
- Fixed intermittent issue that caused a different USB device than was selected to be deleted when attempting to delete a USB device model or ID reference from the USB White List Database.
- Added Security Settings parameter "Intercept MS Lync connections". Using this option, administrators can enable or disable the access control for interception of network traffic from Microsoft Lync / Microsoft Office Communicator.
- Enhanced Yahoo! Mail and Yandex Mail WebMail controls.
- Improved support for Mail.ru Agent instant messenger.
-The content of the subject line is now counted with the content of the email body with regard to any “hit” threshold rule parameters (i.e. less than/greater than/equal to) in ContentLock. This applies to SMTP, WebMail and MAPI (Exchange) email controls.
- Added ability to perform content analysis in XLSB file format, Apple iWork 2009 Pages, Numbers, and Keynote documents (.iwa files).
- Enhanced internal optimizations in ContentLock, which provides faster content analysis in some environments.
- Added Security Settings parameter "Access control for Bluetooth HID (mouse, keyboard, etc.)". This allows administrators to exclude Bluetooth Human Interface Devices (HID) from control at the Bluetooth device type level where policy restrictions can otherwise remain to block file and other data transfers over Bluetooth.
- Internal improvements made in Clipboard and Terminal Service Devices (TS Devices) – Clipboard support. Now it is easier to use Clipboard when file shadowing or Content-Aware Rules for filtering/inspecting Clipboard data is set. Redundant audit and shadow copying was also removed.
- All management consoles now encrypt (using NTFS EFS feature where applicable) temporary files that are created by Windows when user opens or views a file in Shadow Log Viewer.
- Audit Log Viewer for the DeviceLock Enterprise Server can replace PID&VID of USB Device by its Description from USB White List Database. This functionality was restored from pre-8.0 releases.
- Added support for Apple OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) when licensed for DeviceLock core module for Macintosh.