Fixed issue that caused inability to block incoming RDP connections in the Basic IP Firewall control.
- Fixed issue that caused DeviceLock Service failure when user prints from some specific applications with Printer shadowing or Content-Aware Rules for the Printer device type enabled.
- Fixed issue that caused incorrect online/offline mode detection when computer wakes from hibernation/sleep on some specific configurations.
- Fixed DeviceLock Service failure in some specific environments.
- Fixed intermittent issue that caused "The binding handle is invalid. (1702)" error when scanning remote Windows 8.1 computers with Audit Log Viewer plugin.
- Fixed localization issues in Reports and Log Viewer filters functionality of DeviceLock Enterprise Server in DeviceLock Management Console.
- Fixed issue that caused “RPC Server is unavailable” notice when trying to view Audit logs on Mac computers.
- Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software products: Samsung Kies, Sybase ASE 15, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10, Avast Premier, GrandSmeta, Bitdefender Windows 8 Security, Microsoft Excel 2013, SecurStar DriveCrypt 5.1.0, and Appsense profile management software.
- Enhanced Yandex.Disk File Sharing web service controls.
- Enhanced Hotmail (Outlook.com) and Yandex.Mail Web Mail controls.
- Improved performance on Document Properties “Password Protected” filter option to process certain types of file archives more quickly.
- Enhanced USB Devices White List and Media Devices White List dialogs – now it is possible to change flags (Reinitialize, Control as Type, Read-only, Allow Audit & Shadowing as Type, and Allow Audit as Type) for multi-selected records at once.