- Fixed intermittent issue that caused shadow copies of files transferred via the SMB protocol to appear as Skype "Chat" event in Shadow logs.
- Fixed print shadowing issues for Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook;
- Fixed issues in the "Install Service" plugin of DeviceLock Enterprise Manager (DLEM) console;
- Fixed intermittent issue that caused DeviceLock Enterprise Manager (DLEM) console to stop unexpectedly when selecting the specific Service Settings template (.DLS) file;
- Fixed intermittent issue that prompted the “Unsupported service version” error message for computers when using Monitoring tasks in DeviceLock Enterprise Server (DLES);
- Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software product: Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0.7101.1056.
- General improvements made in the Exchange MAPI and Skype protocol interception technique.
- Improvements made in DeviceLock Service to increase overall stability of agent across different Windows operating systems and service pack levels.
- Added new Security Settings parameter "Block network if BFE service is stopped (Windows 8 and later)" which allows DeviceLock Service to block all network traffic when the Base Filtering Engine (BFE) system service is stopped.
- Added new Service Options parameter "Apply Content-Aware Rules to file/folder names". It enables DeviceLock Service to apply content-aware rules to file and folder names when users try to access, create, or rename files and folders for managed storage-based device types.
- Added full support for Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 and Windows Server 2012;
- Added support for Apple OS X. DeviceLock now ships with DeviceLock Service for Mac – the separately licensed component that provides device control functionality of DeviceLock for Mac computers;
- The user manual and program help files have been significantly updated to include information about all new features.