- Fixed intermittent "send mail" issue when using the MS Outlook 2010 client connected to MS Exchange Server 2013;
- Fixed intermittent general protocol shadowing issue.
- Fixed issue that caused disruption of mapping network drives following DeviceLock installation;
- Fixed intermittent issue that caused DeviceLock Service to stop unexpectedly;
- Fixed intermittent issue that caused high system load during the group policy update;
- Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software products: Adobe Audition and software for Aladdin’s USB tokens;
- Fixed intermittent issue that caused inability to change the preferred TCP port for DeviceLock Enterprise Server and DeviceLock Content Security Server.
- Enhanced the Mail.ru WebMail control.
DeviceLock / ContentLock
- To improve performance, Content-Aware Rules are not being applied to file-delete and file-rename operations anymore.
- Removed support for the SchuelerVZ Social Network protocol control due to the closure of their web service as of April'13.