- Fixed issue that caused Content-Aware Rules to apply to Protocol-white listed SMTP and Web Mail sessions when "Content inspection" was actually unchecked for the appropriate rule in Protocols White List;
- Fixed certificate error "The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate has expired." when conditions make it impossible for the agent to actually check the validity of the original SSL certificate.
- Fixed issue that caused inability to contact Oracle IRM server when processing "sealed" files.
- Fixed issue that disrupted use of some network printers when DeviceLock Service is installed;
- Fixed intermittent issue that caused DeviceLock Service Settings Editor to close when a device is deleted from USB White List;
- Fixed compatibility issues with third-party hardware: Dell 3115cn multi-function printer;
- DeviceLock: Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software products: Bitdefender Internet Security 2013, avast! Internet Security, JetBrains WebStorm, JetBrains PhpStorm and programs compiled using "Go" compiler.
- Enhanced the Skype control;
- Enhanced the Mail.ru and Yandex Mail WebMail controls;
- Enhanced the Amazon S3 File Sharing web service control;
- Improved efficiency of RAM usage.
- Improved core module stability with most current Windows 7 service pack and critical system updates;
- Improvements made to generally avoid conflicts with Java-based programs.
NEWDeviceLock Search Server
- Original file name now shows in search results of the Shadow file log.