- Addressed Outlook client application launch delay if its “contacts” list contained many records.
- Fixed issue that caused inability to use some FireWire-mounted scanners;
- Fixed compatibility issue with the SD card reader on some Lenovo laptop models;
- Fixed issue that caused inability to correctly save disabled Alerts flags to the external settings template file (.dls);
- Addressed and improved compatibility with various third-party software solutions: AutoCAD, Oracle JDeveloper, Internet Explorer 8, Kaspersky Internet Security 2013, JetBrains PhpStorm and WebStorm;
- Addressed DeviceLock’s impact on printing performance when using Notepad application.
- E-mails blocked due to policy when sent via the MAPI protocol in Outlook client will now move to the Drafts folder rather than remain in the Outbox.