FIXED- ContentLock: Fixed error that caused incorrect content-aware rules processing for e-mails sent via the SMTP protocol and the Mail.ru webmail service;
- ContentLock: Fixed error that caused inability to extract embedded images from MS Office and PDF files;
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy flash drives;
- DeviceLock: Fixed error that improved control for the “Screenshot” right for Clipboard when Ctrl+PrtScn and Shift+PrtScn combinations are used;
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: IMUS-day, Eclipse Indigio and Eclipse Gallileo;
- DeviceLock: Fixed multiple issues in DeviceLock Enterprise Server that improved stability and efficiencies while collecting shadow data from remote computers;
- DeviceLock: Fixed error that caused BSOD on specific subset of Dell computers running Windows Vista;
- DeviceLock: Fixed error that improved DeviceLock Search Server stability while indexing a specific type of shadowed printer files.
IMPROVED- NetworkLock: Improved support for Facebook and Google+ social networks;
- NetworkLock: Improved support for the Mail.ru and Yandex Mail webmail services;
- NetworkLock: Improved shadowing for IRC and ICQ protocols;
- NetworkLock: Improved handling of invalid SSL certificates for the HTTPS protocol;
- DeviceLock: Significant improvements in the encryption integration with Windows 7 BitLocker To Go and PGP Desktop;
- DeviceLock: Improved DeviceLock Search Server reveal more detailed information for shadowed binary files;
- Many improvements in the DeviceLock installer.