FIXED- ContentLock: Eliminated the memory leak in the DeviceLock Service when processing content-aware rules for PDF files;
- ContentLock: Fixed error that caused crash when processing content-aware rules for some MS Visio files;
- ContentLock: Fixed error that caused inability to process shadowing content-aware rules (allow mode) for the SMTP protocol;
- DeviceLock: Fixed error in DeviceLock Enterprise Manager that caused inability to scan remote DeviceLock Services running on Windows Vista/7 computers;
- DeviceLock: Fixed error that caused inability to index shadowed files (that originally were written to Floppy drives) by DeviceLock Search Server;
- DeviceLock: Fixed error in DeviceLock Enterprise Manager that caused inability to open shadow files in the built-in viewer.
IMPROVED- NetworkLock: Improved support for Gmail, Yahoo!Mail, Mail.ru, Gmx.de and Web.de webmail services;
- NetworkLock: Improved support for Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, MySpace, XING, Twitter, Facebook and StudiVZ social networks;
- NetworkLock: Improved support for the Opera browser so that it no longer shows a warning message while connecting to HTTPS resources;
- NetworkLock: Improved support for FTP/FTPS connections through HTTP proxy;
- NetworkLock: Improved support for Mail.ru Agent and QIP 2012 instant messengers;
- NetworkLock: Improved file transfer via the HTTPS protocol;
- NetworkLock: Improved data shadowing for files larger than 500 Mb;
- ContentLock: Updated the ”Financial Statements” content keywords group;
- ContentLock: Improved content analysis for MS Word and MS Excel files. Now “Content status”, “Content type”, “Company” and “Manager” document’s fields are extracted and analyzed;
- Many internal optimizations and improvements in DeviceLock Service;
- Many GUI improvements.
NEW- NetworkLock: Added support for new webmail service: Rambler-Mail;
- NetworkLock: Added SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxy support for SSL and non-SSL connections;
- ContentLock: Added new content keywords groups: “Cellular Operator Call Log” and “Internet Slang Abbreviations”;
- ContentLock: Now when applying content rules to PDF files with attachments, all files are extracted from PDF are analyzed separately;
- DeviceLock: Added integration with the Sophos SafeGuard Easy full disk encryption. DeviceLock detects encrypted Sophos SafeGuard Easy disks (USB Flash Drives and other removable media) and applies special "encrypted" permissions to them. Using these "encrypted" permissions you can, for example, allow writing only to encrypted removable devices and deny writing to unencrypted media;
- DeviceLock: The “pdfFactory Pro” printer is added to the list of virtual printers.