FIXED- Problem causing reports to freeze in the “Generating” state;
- Some problems with load/save service settings.
IMPROVED- Control of Gmail’s SSL connections;
- Support for Balckberry Bluetooth connections;
- Content analysis for nested archives;
- Support for encrypted archives in content-aware rules;
- Auditing and shadowing for messages and attachments in Hotmail and Yahoo Mail;
- Support for Vkontakte and Facebook social networks;
- Ability to distinguish between HTTP Data & Files for auditing and shadowing;
- “Top Copied Files” report for webmails, social networks and messengers;
- Logic in calculating protocols-related events in "Allowed & Denied access requests per channel," "Allowed vs. Denied access requests," "Top active computers" and "Top active users" reports;
- Keywords for content inspection in content-aware rules for the HTTP protocol;
- Increased speed of transferring files over the network when content-aware rules are disabled;
- Local storage quota handling for data transferred over the network;
- Shadowing in content-aware rules for protocols;
- Support of SMTP-SSL and FTP-SSL connections;
- Compatibility with Eset NOD32 and Symantec antivirus software;
- Many internal optimizations and improvements.
NEW- Added support for new webmail services: GMX.de, Web.de and Mail.ru;
- Shadow content-aware rules can be now enabled for the Printer device;
- Files shadow copies now created (if shadowing is enabled) even if files are denied by content-aware rules;
- Shadow copies of e-mails sent via webmail services now contain the send date;
- Now auditing and shadowing are disabled for whitelisted network connections.