FIXED- Bug in DeviceLock Service which caused problems with some USB printers when “Access control for USB printers” was disabled in Security Settings;
- Several bugs in the ISO unpacking routine in DeviceLock Enterprise Server for large (> 4GB) CD/DVD UDF images;
- Issue with DeviceLock Service that was causing crashes during the synchronization process between iPhones with iOS 4 and PC;
- Bug that had caused write shadow data for white-listed USB devices when the “control as type’” flag was disabled;
- Bug in DeviceLock Management Console whereby the USB floppy drive had not shown up in the devices list when connected to a remote computer;
- Bug in DeviceLock Management Console that had been causing files with large (with more than 20000 records) USB and Media white lists to not load;
- Bug in DeviceLock Management Console that had been causing files with large (with more than 5000 records) computer lists to not load for the monitoring task;
- DeviceLock Management Console crash when applying filters for Shadow and Audit logs;
- Several memory leaks in DeviceLock Service.
IMPROVED- Updated signatures for real file-type detection. Now Content-Aware Rules can recognize more than 4000 file formats;
- Assured compatibility with the KVM switch and Microsoft LifeChat headset such that these devices are no longer detected as keyloggers;
- Assured compatibility with third-party hardware including RTL8187B, HWDATACARD, Huawei D24, Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, O2Micro Card Reader, Alcatel HSDPA Modem One Touch X060A;
- Support for iPhone with iOS 4;
- Many internal improvements in DeviceLock Driver.