Resolved - DeviceLock Update for Anti-Rootkit Utilities
DESCRIPTIONIt is possible to uninstall DeviceLock Service even though DeviceLock Administrators functionality is enabled.
- Use local administrative credentials to run an anti-rootkit utility (e.g. RootKit Unhooker);
- Unhook monitoring of system registry performed by DeviceLock;
- Set 'start=4' value for DeviceLock Service;
- Remove DeviceLock Service registry key;
- Remove DeviceLock Service file;
- Remove DeviceLock from the list of installed programs (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall)
- DeviceLock Service is uninstalled, and cannot be installed back.