Resolved - DeviceLock Update for Kaspersky AntiVirus
DESCRIPTIONVarious applications crash on computers controlled by DeviceLock.
COMMENTSThe issue might indicate a conflict between DeviceLock Service and Kaspersky Antivirus. To make sure it is true, check if Kaspersky Antivirus is running on the computer. In case it is, stop DeviceLock Service, keeping Kaspersky Antivirus running, and uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus, and restart the computer . In both cases, the issue is no longer to be reproduced. Fixed in DeviceLock 6.3.18503.
RECOMMENDATIONSUpgrade to DeviceLock 6.3.18503 or later versions.
In case an upgrade is not an option, please use the following workaround:
- Disable 'DeviceLock Administrators functionality' (enable Default Security);
- Stop DeviceLock Service using 'dlservice.exe -e' command;
- Find 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SmartLine Vision\DeviceLock' registry key;
- Create 'InjectionDisabled' parameter (DWORD, value '1') in the key;
- Start DeviceLock Service using 'dlservice.exe -s' command.