There is currently no beta version available.
Participating in beta testing enables you to:
- Be among the first to become familiar with the latest DeviceLock developments.
- Share with us your opinions and ideas.
- Help DeviceLock, Inc. to improve the quality of its products.
- Tell us what functionalities need to be added or enhanced.
- Receive a free license for the software (for the most active beta testers).
When conducting beta tests it is necessary to:
- Download and install the product.
- Spend a defined period of time getting to know the product and the testing process.
- Prepare and send-out bug reports for all errors.
- Notify DeviceLock, Inc. of suggestions on how to improve product testing.
- Report on compatibility issues (specifically related to your configuration).
DeviceLock, Inc. invites all interested enterprises and organizations to join our beta testing program.