The new build of DeviceLock« 5.71!
What's New in DeviceLock« 5.71 Build 85 (versus 5.71):
- In DeviceLock« Enterprise Manager you can now select computers from Active Directory organizational units (OUs).
- Now permissions are working correctly for global groups.
- Fixed bug in the DeviceLock« driver. This bug caused BSOD with some USB devices.
- Eliminated the memory leak in DeviceLock« Service on Windows 2000 Professional computers.
- The minor bug in the "Report Permissions" function is fixed.
Existing customers that are still within their one-year free maintenance period can use this new version without any fee!
Other customers can also receive an upgrade but for the additional fee. If you want to purchase an upgrade, please e-mail us at