New build of DeviceLock« 6.2 is available.
What's New in DeviceLock« 6.2 Build 11495 (versus 6.2 Build 10637):
- Extended compatibility to more third-party software including Trend Micro OfficeScan and Drive Snapshot.
- Extended compatibility to more PCMCIA modems including Sony Ericsson GC86 and Ubiquam UM-300.
- Now access to the Canon LBP-800 printer can be controlled and audited when it is plugged into the parallel port.
- Enhanced loading of the PS/2 scrambling driver (DeviceLockDriverKbd).
- Corrected display of the custom blocked message when the "Authenticated Users" group is in the permissions list.
- Fixed bug causing DeviceLock« Service to report to the audit log that its settings are corrupt when they are not.
- Improved error handling such that DeviceLock« Enterprise Server does not shut down when it receives incorrect data from DeviceLock« Services.
- The "Source GPO" column is now available for the "Encryption" node in RSOP.
- Multiple shadowed files can now be simultaneously saved from different computers in the Shadow Log Viewer plug-in of DeviceLock« Enterprise Manager.
Existing customers that are still within their one-year free maintenance period can use this new version without any fee!
Other customers can also receive an upgrade but for the additional fee. If you want to purchase an upgrade, please e-mail us at