DeviceLock« Endpoint DLP Suite 7.2 updated once again!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of endpoint data leak prevention software, today announced the update of DeviceLock 7.2 Endpoint DLP Suite.
What's New in DeviceLock 7.2.49525 (versus 7.2.48899):
- NetworkLock: E-mails blocked due to policy when sent via the MAPI protocol in Outlook client will now move to the Drafts folder rather than remain in the Outbox.
- NetworkLock: Addressed Outlook client application launch delay if its ôcontactsö list contained many records.
- DeviceLock: Addressed and improved compatibility with various third-party software solutions: AutoCAD, Oracle JDeveloper, Internet Explorer 8, Kaspersky Internet Security 2013, JetBrains PhpStorm and WebStorm.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to use some FireWire-mounted scanners.
- DeviceLock: Addressed DeviceLockĺs impact on printing performance when using Notepad application.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issue with the SD card reader on some Lenovo laptop models.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to correctly save disabled Alerts flags to the external settings template file (.dls).
DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.