DeviceLock« Endpoint DLP Suite 7.2 updated once again!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of endpoint data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock 7.2 Endpoint DLP Suite.
What's New in DeviceLock 7.2.51171 (versus 7.2.50482):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Skype control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Mail.ru and Yandex Mail WebMail controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Amazon S3 File Sharing web service control.
- NetworkLock: Fixed issue that caused Content-Aware Rules to apply to Protocol-white listed SMTP and Web Mail sessions when "Content inspection" was actually unchecked for the appropriate rule in Protocols White List.
- NetworkLock: Fixed certificate error "The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate has expired." when conditions make it impossible for the agent to actually check the validity of the original SSL certificate.
- NetworkLock: Improved efficiency of RAM usage.
- ContentLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to contact Oracle IRM server when processing "sealed" files.
- DeviceLock Search Server: Original file name now shows in search results of the Shadow file log.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that disrupted use of some network printers when DeviceLock Service is installed.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused DeviceLock Service Settings Editor to close when a device is deleted from USB White List.
- DeviceLock: Improved core module stability with most current Windows 7 service pack and critical system updates.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party hardware: Dell 3115cn multi-function printer.
- DeviceLock: Improvements made to generally avoid conflicts with Java-based programs.
- DeviceLock: Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software products: Bitdefender Internet Security 2013, avast! Internet Security, JetBrains WebStorm, JetBrains PhpStorm and programs compiled using "Go" compiler.
DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.