DeviceLock® Endpoint DLP Suite 7.2 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of endpoint data leak prevention software, today announced the update of DeviceLock 7.2 Endpoint DLP Suite.
What's New in DeviceLock 7.2.48899 (versus 7.2.46662):
- NetworkLock: WARNING: All ports configured in Basic IP Firewall will be removed when you upgrade to this version. Please note current settings if this control is used so they can be re-instated manually.
- NetworkLock: Improved overall performance when wildcards are set in Hosts field of Protocols White List rules.
- NetworkLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused “Allow” exception rules to not have priority over “Deny” rules in Basic IP Firewall.
- NetworkLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to undefine Basic IP Firewall settings using the “Undefine NetworkLock Policy” menu option.
- NetworkLock: Fixed intermittent NetworkLock crash when trying to perform content analysis for a SMTP message with attachments.
- NetworkLock: Improved the Dropbox and SkyDrive File Sharing web service controls.
- NetworkLock: Improved the Jabber and Windows Messenger instant messenger application controls.
- NetworkLock: Improved the Google+, Facebook, Tumblr and LiveJournal Social Network controls.
- NetworkLock: Improved the Yahoo Mail, Gmail and GMX.de WebMail controls.
- NetworkLock: Improved Basic IP Firewall - added ability to block TeamViewer and RDP connections.
- NetworkLock: Improved Basic IP Firewall - added ability to block secure (SSL) IMAP connections.
- NetworkLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to control access to Mapped Network Drives as SMB resources in some cases.
- NetworkLock: Improved performance for outgoing data connections when permissions, audit, alerts or shadowing rules are set for the SMB protocol.
- NetworkLock: Improved proxy support.
- NetworkLock: Fixed intermittent Outlook application issues.
- NetworkLock: Fixed intermittent MAPI shadowing policy issues.
- NetworkLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to access SMB shares on Unix servers when settings for the SMB protocol are defined.
- ContentLock: "Uniform Resource Locator (URL)" pattern can now match links with Cyrillic characters.
- ContentLock: the following keyword filter group templates were added: Japan: Surname in Hiragana, Japan: Surname in Kanji, Japan: Surname in Katakana, Japan: Surname in One-Byte-Katakana.
- ContentLock: The following Regular Expression filter pattern templates were added: UK Date, Japan: Address, Japan: Date, Japan: Phone Number, Mexican Tax ID Number, Poland National Identity Card Number, South African ID Number, South Korean Resident Registration Number, Spanish Full Name, Taiwan: Jih Sun Bank Account Number, Turkish ID Number, UK RD&E Hospital Number, Californian ID Number.
- DeviceLock: DeviceLock will no longer reset all network connections during a DeviceLock Service installation or upgrade.
- DeviceLock: Fixed DeviceLock Search Server’s inability to display more than 10 pages of the search results in the DeviceLock Management Console’s (DLMC) DeviceLock Search Server screen.
- DeviceLock: Improved compatibility with management of network printers.
- DeviceLock: Improvements made in the encryption integration with SecurStar’s DriveCrypt Plus Pack 5.2.
- DeviceLock: Improved SMTP alerts - added %SUMMARY_TABLE% macros to display a table detailing and visualizing individual events.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused inability to perform remote installation of DeviceLock Service using management consoles (ex. “The incorrect DeviceLock Service.msi file is selected” error).
- DeviceLock: Fixed monitoring issue that caused incorrect comparison of alert settings.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused DeviceLock to impact printing performance from the PDF-XChange Viewer browser plug-in.
- DeviceLock: “Use group policy” parameter now available in Service Settings Editor.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused a “Device Model” (manufacturer’s VID/PID only) to be displayed as “Unique Device” (VID/PID/DID) in DeviceLock Management Console and Service Settings Editor in some cases.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issue with Fujitsu KB400 keyboards.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issue with third-party software: TeamViewer 8.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue with Content-Aware Rules settings prompting excessive group membership ACL confirmations with DC every hour.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue with applying DeviceLock Service settings using group policy.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue caused "Mapped Drives Write" permissions to affect printing from terminal session.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that allowed the interface to add an inactive computer account from AD or LDAP directory to a DeviceLock monitoring task.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to display server logs in DeviceLock WebConsole if there are more than 5 thousand records.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused incorrect handling of "Allow Audit & Shadowing as Type" and "Read-only" flags for whitelisted USB printers.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that prevented DeviceLock Enterprise Server from stopping.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused crash of some applications while printing on some Samsung printers with the PostScript driver.
DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suite’s installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.