DeviceLock® Endpoint DLP Suite 7.2 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of endpoint data loss prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock 7.2 Endpoint DLP Suite.
What's New in DeviceLock 7.2.50482 (versus 7.2.49525):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Mail.ru and Yandex Mail WebMail controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Odnoklassniki, Tumblr, LinkedIn and LiveJournal Social Network controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Amazon S3 File Sharing web service control.
- DeviceLock Search Server: Addressed DeviceLock Content Security Server instability when indexing shadow copies for Parallel port.
- DeviceLock: DeviceLock Management Console now supports DeviceLock Agent for Mac.
- DeviceLock: Added Mac OS File Vault support.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused incorrect Audit Log Viewer filtering when PID was specified in “Exclude” Filter on DeviceLock Enterprise Server.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused intermittent problems with installing DeviceLock Service.
- DeviceLock: Print Shadowing performance for the Printer Auditing & Shadowing feature is increased significantly for some cases.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party hardware: Logitech K800 keyboard.
- DeviceLock Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: ESET NOD32 Antivirus v.5.
DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suite’s installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.