DeviceLock« Endpoint DLP Suite 7.2 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of endpoint data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock 7.2 Endpoint DLP Suite.
What's New in DeviceLock 7.2.51713 (versus 7.2.51171):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Mail.ru WebMail control.
- NetworkLock: Removed support for the SchuelerVZ Social Network protocol control due to the closure of their web service as of April'13.
- NetworkLock: Fixed intermittent "send mail" issue when using the MS Outlook 2010 client connected to MS Exchange Server 2013.
- NetworkLock: Fixed intermittent general protocol shadowing issue.
- ContentLock/ DeviceLock: To improve performance, Content-Aware Rules are not being applied to file-delete and file-rename operations anymore.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused disruption of mapping network drives following DeviceLock installation.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused DeviceLock Service to stop unexpectedly.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused high system load during the group policy update.
- DeviceLock: Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software products: Adobe Audition and software for Aladdinĺs USB tokens.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused inability to change the preferred TCP port for DeviceLock Enterprise Server and DeviceLock Content Security Server.
DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.