DeviceLock« DLP 8.3 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP 8.3.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.3.78628 (versus 8.3.78302):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Yandex.Disk File Sharing control.
- NetworkLock: Improved support for Rabota.ru in the Career Search protocol control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Skype support.
- ContentLock: Fixed issue that caused a fingerprints checking malfunction when certificate-based authentication was used.
- DeviceLock: Improved file type detection pattern for .zip archives.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused delays in audit and shadow log transfer to DeviceLock Enterprise Server.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced USB Devices White List to support USB devices with long serial numbers.
- DeviceLock: Optimized DeviceLock Service performance for terminal servers.
- DeviceLock: Added support for Windows 10 version 1909.
- DeviceLock: Added full support for Apple macOS 10.15 (Catalina) for the DeviceLock Core-Macintosh module.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software on 32-bit platforms: Mozilla Firefox 70.
DeviceLock DLP components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.