DeviceLock« DLP 8.3 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP 8.3.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.3.77473 (versus 8.3.76699):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced NAVER Web Mail control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Google Drive File Sharing control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced FTP protocol support.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced support of the web-based Telegram messaging application.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced WhatsApp control. Connections to WhatsApp from the WhatsApp Desktop application are now controlled separately from connections established by web browsers and other WhatsApp-compatible applications. In addition to contextually blocking/allowing connections, WhatsApp Desktop control supports selective auditing of received messages and files, and sent messages and files. For the WhatsApp Desktop specific control, it supports contextual control of data shadowing as well as content analysis for contingent shadowing selectively for incoming messages, outgoing messages, received files, and sent files. Content analysis for detection rules can also be controlled selectively for incoming and outgoing messages and files sent and received by WhatsApp Desktop application. WhatsApp Web control supports contextual blocking/allowing, auditing, and alerting of connections established to WhatsApp by web browsers and other WhatsApp-compatible applications.
- ContentLock / Search Server / Discovery: Enhanced text extraction capabilities for PDF file format.
- Search Server: Search features expanded by adding ability of Content-Aware filter groups-based search. This extension allows users to search by various features of data, such as file types, keywords, or document properties or any combinations of the above filter groups combined with complex filter groups.
- Search Server: Enhanced indexing of binary data when "Extract text from binary" option is disabled. Now the shadow log records associated with binary files get into the index.
- DeviceLock: Added support for Windows 10 version 1903.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced file type detection when filling corresponding field for shadow log records.
- DeviceLock: Added new file type detection pattern for "Oracle Database file" (.dbf) and enhanced file type detection pattern for "Android Package" (.apk) files.
- DeviceLock: All log filter dialogs have an option to clear the data entered in fields of filter dialog by pressing "Clear" button on the dialog.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issues in Citrix terminal sessions clipboard support for high loaded environments.
- DeviceLock: Fixed "Windows was unable to parse the requested XML data" error shown instead of Relations chart and Reports on some environments.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.1, Trend Micro VirusBuster Cloud 15.0.
DeviceLock DLP components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.