DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.3 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.3.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.3.75005 (versus 8.3.73582):
- NetworkLock: Added new Web Mail protocol control service: ABV Mail.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Dropbox File Sharing control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Skype and MAPI controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced support of the Telegram messaging application and web-based version.
- NetworkLock: Removed support for the Yahoo Messenger protocol control due to the closure of their service.
- ContentLock: Enhanced regular expression matching. "Exact match" Condition added to Pattern group. Content-Aware rule based on group with this condition will trigger if the regular expression matches the entire content provided for inspection.
- Search Server: NOT, PRE/, W/ operators are supported for Boolean search.
- Search Server / Discovery: "Now" option is available for search & discovery tasks. Using this option, it is possible to run tasks immediately after creation.
- DeviceLock: New feature: Log consolidation for DeviceLock Enterprise Server. This feature allows all DL Server logs (Audit, Shadow, etc.) to be collected by a designated central DeviceLock Enterprise Server from any quantity of remote DeviceLock Enterprise Servers.
- DeviceLock: It is now possible to set maximum log record age for all DeviceLock Enterprise and DeviceLock Content Security Servers logs that disregards the quantity of records in logs.
- DeviceLock: Added "Reason" and "Information" columns to Shadow Log viewers to display the reason of occurred event and extended information related to the event.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced Clipboard control. Shadow copying and Content Aware rules applied to Clipboard or TS Devices ľ Clipboard will handle the entire folder content (all files within copied folders) when a folder (or several folders) are copied or attempted to be copied.
- DeviceLock: Screenshots and images copied via Clipboard are stored in Shadow log in the .png file format.
- DeviceLock: Extended logging information for Content-Aware rules. Log event contains information about what exactly has been matched during content check ľ which file type or keyword.
- DeviceLock: Added support for Windows 10 version 1809.
- DeviceLock: Added full support for Apple macOS 10.14 (Mojave) for the DeviceLock Core-Macintosh module.
- DeviceLock: DeviceLock Enterprise Server now available with 64-bit OS support.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.