DeviceLock« DLP 8.3 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP 8.3.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.3.76699 (versus 8.3.75732):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Rambler Web Mail controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Dropbox File Sharing controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced support of the Telegram messaging application.
- NetworkLock: Skype protocol support extended to Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync 2013 support.
- NetworkLock: Added new protocol: "Zoom" communications application. The "Zoom" control supports blocking, allowing, auditing, alerting, shadowing, and content analysis of outgoing instant messages and outgoing files as well as blocking, auditing, alerting, shadowing, and content analysis (for contingent shadowing and detection) for incoming instant messages and incoming files. Also, this feature supports blocking, alerting, and auditing of meetings/calls.
- NetworkLock: Added new protocol: "Career Search". The "Career Search" control supports blocking, allowing, auditing, alerting, shadowing, and content analysis of search requests, posting resumes and file uploads on supported services. The supported services in this control are: CareerBuilder, College Recruiter, craigslist, Dice, Glassdoor, GovernmentJobs, HeadHunter.com, Hired, Indeed, JobisJob, Mediabistro, Monster, Simply Hired, Ladders, us.jobs, USAJOBS, ZipRecruiter, Rabota.ru, Yandex.Rabota, SuperJob.ru, hh.ru. (NOTE: the related site LinkedIn is already supported in the "Social Networks" control.)
- NetworkLock: Extended "Detection" Content-Aware Rules functionality: these rules can be applied to all "Incoming" entities available for controlled protocols, where previously only "Outgoing" were supported.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced SMB protocol support for incoming SMB connections. Removed dependency of the SMB protocol version and significantly improved performance for incoming SMB connections.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced outgoing file handling for Google Chrome version 72.0.3626.
- NetworkLock: Added support for Web Search services whitelisting.
- DeviceLock: Relations chart can now be built for specified list of contacts. The relations chart will include those users who contacted with those specified in "Contacts" accounts.
- DeviceLock: Significant performance improvements in DeviceLock Enterprise Serverĺs Shadow Log Viewer for large logs.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced iOS devices support on systems without iTunes software.
- DeviceLock: Improved DeviceLock Enterprise Serverĺs log consolidation feature.
- DeviceLock: Added full support for Microsoft Windows Server 2019.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11, Kaspersky Internet Security 18, Kaspersky Internet Security 19, Kaspersky Total Security 18, Kaspersky Total Security 19 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 19.
DeviceLock DLP components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.