DeviceLock« DLP 8.3 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP 8.3.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.3.80886 (versus 8.3.79599):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced WhatsApp Desktop application support in Protocols.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced ICQ instant messenger support in Protocols.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Zoom support in Protocols.
- NetworkLock: Improved support for Facebook in the Social Networks control in Protocols.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Mail.ru in the Web Mails control in Protocols.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced performance on terminal servers where MAPI protocol interception was activated.
- ContentLock / Search Server: Enhanced processing of Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF files with Japanese Kanji text.
- DeviceLock: Added support for Windows 10 version 2004 (20H1).
- DeviceLock: DeviceLock Enterprise Serverĺs Audit and Shadow log reports now correctly display Chinese strings.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused DeviceLock Enterprise Server service deadlock in some specific environments.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused delays of the data transfer of audit and shadow logs to the DeviceLock Enterprise Server.
DeviceLock DLP components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.