DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.3 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.3.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.3.72878 (versus 8.3.72562):
- NetworkLock: Added new protocol: "Web Search". The "Web Search" control supports blocking, allowing, auditing, alerting, shadowing, and content analysis of search requests on supported services. The supported services are: Google, Yandex, Bing, Baidu, Yahoo, Mail.Ru, Ask.com, AOL Search, Rambler, Wolfram Alpha, DuckDuckGo, WebCrawler, Search.com, Wayback Machine, Dogpile, StartPage, Excite, NAVER, and Web.de.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Gmail and Rambler Web Mail protocol controls.
- ContentLock / Search Server / Discovery: Added support for text extraction from Hancom Office files format (.hwp).
- DeviceLock: Added integration with Rutoken Disk encrypted removable flash drives to the Encryption Detection list. DeviceLock detects Rutoken Disk drives and applies special "encrypted" Removable device type permissions to their encrypted (or "hidden") partitions.
- DeviceLock: A new variable "%REASON%" has been added to the optional "Content-Aware Blocked Read" and "Content-Aware Blocked Write" user pop up messages. This variable, when included in the custom message, specifies the name of Content-Aware Rule which was triggered and blocked the data access or transfer.
- DeviceLock: All dynamic lists in DeviceLock Enterprise Server and DeviceLock Discovery Server now support selection of several AD/LDAP paths simultaneously.
- DeviceLock: Optimized disk space usage by SQL Server when storing DeviceLock Enterprise Serverĺs database with digital fingerprints.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused BitLocker To Go encryption integration malfunction on latest Windows 10 versions.
- DeviceLock: Improved agentĺs tamper protection function on latest Windows 10 versions that is activated using the DeviceLock Administrators function when the Enable Default Security setting is unchecked.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.