DeviceLock« DLP 8.3 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP 8.3.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.3.79599 (versus 8.3.79129):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced support of the Telegram messaging application in Protocols.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Viber support in Protocols.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced speed for write operations for Removable devices when Content-Aware Rules are configured.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused a Clipboard ľ Screenshot permission malfunction for Microsoft Office (2013 and newer) applications in some specific scenarios.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused shadow copying malfunctions for the TS Devices ľ Clipboard controlĺs Outgoing Files operations in specific use-cases.
DeviceLock DLP components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.