DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.2 just updated!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.2.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.2.71495 (versus 8.2.70986):
- NetworkLock: Added new File Sharing protocol control services: WeTransfer and 4shared.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Instagram and Odnoklassniki Social Network controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Sendspace and MediaFire File Sharing controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced NAVER Web Mail control.
- NetworkLock: Improved Skype support for Skype instant messenger version 8.x.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced ICQ instant messenger protocol support.
- ContentLock / DeviceLock: Significantly reduced the time required to check PDF files by Content-Aware Rules based on File Type Detection and Document Properties content groups.
- DeviceLock: Added File Type Detection support for "Visart Automotive Raw data Format" (.ARF) file type.
- DeviceLock: Added full support for Apple macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) for the DeviceLock Core-Macintosh module.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused the lack of shadow copies of printed documents in some Windows 10 version 1607 environments.
- DeviceLock: Addressed issue that caused Windows Mobile Device Center to crash on some environments.
- DeviceLock: Added further improvements to the DeviceLock Service agentĺs self-protection function that is activated using the DeviceLock Administrators feature when the Enable Default Security setting flag is unchecked.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.