DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.2 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.2.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.2.69184 (versus 8.2.68523):
- NetworkLock: Added new protocol: "Viber". "Viber" control supports blocking, allowing, auditing, alerting, shadowing and content analysis of outgoing files as well as blocking, auditing, alerting, shadowing and content analysis (for contingent shadowing) for incoming and outgoing instant messages and incoming files. Also, supports blocking, alerting and auditing of incoming and outgoing audio/video calls.
- NetworkLock: Added new protocol: "Telegram Web". "Telegram Web" control supports contextual blocking, allowing, auditing and alerting for connections established by browsers as well as Telegram Desktop with Telegram Web service site.
- NetworkLock: Added new File Sharing protocol control services: MagentaCLOUD and freenet.de.
- NetworkLock: Added new Web Mail protocol control services: T-online.de and freenet.de.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Skype support. Added support for Skype Meetings App/Skype for Business Web App and Skype for Business in Outlook Web Client (OWA 365).
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Twitter, Myspace, LiveJournal, Vkontakte, and Odnoklassniki Social Network controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Outlook Web Access (OWA) and Gmail Web Mail controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Box, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk, Amazon S3, Cloud Mail.ru, and Dropbox File Sharing controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced auditing and shadowing for HTTP Outgoing Files. Now the server name and the file name are specified in corresponding logs.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced MAPI (MS Exchange) support.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced IBM (Lotus) Notes support for some specific environments.
- ContentLock / Search Server: Added support for text, embedded images and attachments extraction and analysis for MS Visio (*.vsd, *.vst, *.vss, *.vdw, *.vsdx, *.vssx, *.vstx, *.vsdm, *.vssm, *.vstm) file types.
- ContentLock: Enhanced morphology support for English and Russian languages.
- ContentLock: Improved content analysis of print jobs when OCR is enabled.
- Discovery: Fixed issue that caused inability for DeviceLock Discovery to detect the OneDrive for Business synchronization folder.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced File Type Detection support for "Fluke Thermal Image File" (.IS2) file type.
- DeviceLock: Improved performance of print operations when Shadow copying is enabled for Printer device class.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced DeviceLock Management Console performance when filtering DeviceLock Enterprise Serverĺs logs.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused Maximum Log Size function malfunction for Monitoring Log and Policy Log.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent DeviceLock Enterprise Server issue that caused excessive SQL Server load in some specific scenarios.
- DeviceLock: Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software: Microsoft Hyper-V and GrandSmeta.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party hardware: HP Elite x2 1012 G1.
- User manual and help files have been updated to include information about recent features and enhancements.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.