DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.2 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.2.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.2.69641 (versus 8.2.69184):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced LinkedIn and Vkontakte Social Network controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced OneDrive, Amazon S3, Web.de, GMX.de, and MagentaCLOUD File Sharing controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Outlook Web Access (OWA) server detection when accessing using IPv6 address.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced MAPI control. Now NetworkLockĺs parsing and inspection checks email message body, attachments, and subject line against NetworkLock and ContentLock access policies when the user or system attempts to save the message as a draft. This prevents that otherwise unchecked draft from synchronizing in the background to mobile clients and other platforms if it contains sensitive information.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Viber support. Now it is possible to set Detection content-aware rules for Viberĺs outgoing messages.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced ICQ protocol support.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Protocols White List and Basic IP Firewall functionality. It is now possible to specify IPv6 addresses in the Hosts field.
- ContentLock / Search Server: Enhanced text extraction capabilities for .xls, .pdf, .one, .pptx, and .mdb file formats.
- ContentLock: The following keyword filter group templates were added: Russian: Patents and Trademarks, Russian: International Economic Activity, Russian: Tender Documentation, Russian: Corporate Legal Documentation, Russian: HR Department Documentation, Russian: IT Department Documentation.
- ContentLock: The following keyword filter group templates were updated: Russian: Loans and Credits, Russian: Accounting Documentation, Russian: Accounting Documentation Terms, Russian: Financial Terms.
- ContentLock: The following Regular Expression filter pattern template was updated: Russian: Auto Insurance Number.
- DeviceLock / ContentLock: Enhanced shadow copying and Content-Aware Rules capabilities for printed PDF files.
- DeviceLock: Added ability to connect to a DeviceLock Service with the DeviceLock Management Console (DLMC) directly from a DeviceLock Enterprise Manager (DLEM) console report.
- DeviceLock: DeviceLock Enterprise Serverĺs audit log report "Top copied files by extension" has been updated to count files sent using MAPI and IBM Notes.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that was a suspected cause of BSODs on some Windows Terminal Servers.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that did not enforce a denial of permissions configuration for the Printer device type when printing to a shared HP printer that is configured to use a DOT4 port.
- DeviceLock: Fixed Clipboard permissions issue that caused "Screenshot" permission malfunction when using FastStone Capture application for capturing the screen.
- DeviceLock: Fixed audit issue that caused lack of audit events when content-aware rule blocked file write operations if "Apply Content-Aware Rules to file/folder names" option was enabled.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that suppressed the displaying of "USB/FireWire blocked message" in some configurations.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused DeviceLock Enterprise Server policies to disappear from the policies list.
- DeviceLock for Mac: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: Bit9 Security Platform.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.