DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.2 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.2.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.2.70540 (versus 8.2.69978):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Vkontakte Social Network control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Viber support. Added support for Viber contact names. Now the contact names from the userĺs address book are written to audit & shadow logs and accessible on Relations Chart and other reports.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Skype control for new Skype version (8.x).
- ContentLock: Enhanced support for PDF, MS Visio and MS Word files handling.
- DeviceLock: Added support for Windows 10 version 1709.
- DeviceLock: Improved agentĺs self-protection function that is activated using the DeviceLock Administrators function when the Enable Default Security setting is unchecked.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced access control for DOT4-connected printers when access control is performed on USB port level.
- DeviceLock: Added an option to merge a different USB Devices Database loaded from a saved external file with the existing USB Devices Database being viewed in the DeviceLock consoles.
- DeviceLock: The DeviceLock Enterprise Serverĺs shadow log report titled "Top copied files" has been updated with information about the user accounts that copied the files.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: Stormshield Endpoint Protection.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.