DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.1 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.1.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.1.65819 (versus 8.1.64652):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Google Drive and OneDrive File Sharing web services control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Gmail WebMail control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Protocols White List processing for MAPI e-mail messages.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Skype support.
- ContentLock: 7-Zip library has been updated to latest version to address reported 7-Zip security issues with earlier releases.
- ContentLock: Fixed intermittent issues in Unicode text processing.
- DeviceLock: Added support for Secure Boot feature of some modern BIOSes.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced MTP Devices support on computers running Windows 10.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced core module stability.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: VirtualBox, Trend Micro Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, ESET Endpoint Antivirus, GrandSmeta 7.2.3.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.