DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.1 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.1.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.1.66453 (versus 8.1.65819):
- ContentLock: Enhanced support for .doc files with embedded images.
- ContentLock: Enhanced support for password-protected .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, and .xlsx documents, which could be opened for reading without password.
- DeviceLock: Added full support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue with Audit Log filtering when using custom devices names from USB Devices Database.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue with Secure Boot feature support.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party hardware: HP LaserJet 400, Rockwell Automation USB CIP devices.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with various third-party applications running under Microsoft Windows 10.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party software: Zenit-portal, Oracle Database 10g Express Edition.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.