DeviceLock® DLP Suite 8.0 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.0.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.0.59617 (versus 8.0.59122):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Twitter Social Network control.
- NetworkLock: Fixed an Alerting issue within a particular Complex Content-Aware rule condition. If a Complex rule included a custom ‘Document Properties’ rule group that used the “Password Protected” checked option, an Alert was not triggered properly on a file sent via the MAPI protocol.
- NetworkLock: Combined e-mail message body text and subject line text into a singular content check for keyword “hit count” determination.
- ContentLock: Fixed logic when applying Complex group rules to a file when the “Apply Content-Aware Rules to file/folder names” option is enabled.
- ContentLock: Improved memory management while inspecting content.
- Search Server: Fixed issue that caused the Search Server to stop unexpectedly while indexing specific Enterprise Server data.
- Discovery: The DeviceLock Discovery Agent that is integrated into the DeviceLock Service will now only run when called, i.e. when a Discovery Task is present on the DeviceLock Discovery Server and is then sent to that endpoint’s Agent.
- DeviceLock: Fixed an issue that caused very slow OS load in some environments when “Unhook Protection” is enabled in the DeviceLock Administrators enhanced security settings.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused inability to open a shadow-captured file from the Shadow Log Viewer when connected to the DeviceLock Service and/or DeviceLock Enterprise Server via the DeviceLock Management Console on some systems.
- DeviceLock: Fixed redundant audit record of “Device Access” event when accessing a white-listed Removable device.
- DeviceLock: Improvements in overall agent stability.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue of the Report PnP Devices report in DeviceLock Enterprise Manager related to "Add to Database as Device Model” and "Add to Database as Unique Device” functions.
- DeviceLock: Improved general compatibility with third-party software product: GoToAssist.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suite’s installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.