DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.0 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.0.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.0.60293 (versus 8.0.59617):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Vkontakte Social Network control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Skype control to accommodate configuring settings for new Skype version (7.2).
- NetworkLock: Improved NetworkLock module stability.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced "Control As Type" functionality in USB Devices White List to address newer devices.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue with MTP control that occurred on some Windows 8.1 systems.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused audit data not to delete from local storage when "Transfer shadow data to server" is disabled.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.