DeviceLock® DLP Suite 7.3 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 7.3.
What's New in DeviceLock DeviceLock 7.3.55530 (versus 7.3.54087):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Yandex.Disk File Sharing web service controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Hotmail (Outlook.com) and Yandex.Mail Web Mail controls.
- NetworkLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to block incoming RDP connections in the Basic IP Firewall control.
- ContentLock: Improved performance on Document Properties “Password Protected” filter option to process certain types of file archives more quickly.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced USB Devices White List and Media Devices White List dialogs – now it is possible to change flags (Reinitialize, Control as Type, Read-only, Allow Audit & Shadowing as Type, and Allow Audit as Type) for multi-selected records at once.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused DeviceLock Service failure when user prints from some specific applications with Printer shadowing or Content-Aware Rules for the Printer device type enabled.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused incorrect online/offline mode detection when computer wakes from hibernation/sleep on some specific configurations.
- DeviceLock: Fixed DeviceLock Service failure in some specific environments.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused "The binding handle is invalid. (1702)" error when scanning remote Windows 8.1 computers with Audit Log Viewer plugin.
- DeviceLock: Fixed localization issues in Reports and Log Viewer filters functionality of DeviceLock Enterprise Server in DeviceLock Management Console.
- DeviceLock Mac: Fixed issue that caused “RPC Server is unavailable” notice when trying to view Audit logs on Mac computers.
- DeviceLock: Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software products: Samsung Kies, Sybase ASE 15, Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10, Avast Premier, GrandSmeta, Bitdefender Windows 8 Security, Microsoft Excel 2013, SecurStar DriveCrypt 5.1.0, and Appsense profile management software.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suite’s installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.