DeviceLock® 7.1 updated once again!
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of endpoint data leak prevention software, today announced the update of DeviceLock 7.1 Endpoint DLP Suite.
What's New in DeviceLock 7.1.36106 (versus 7.1.34908 ):
- NetworkLock: Added support for the mobile version of XING social network and the “light” version of Vkontakte social network.
- NetworkLock: Improved support for Google+, MySpace, LiveJournal, XING, Facebook, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, StudiVZ.de, MeinVZ.de and SchuelerVZ.net social networks.
- NetworkLock: Improved support for the Gmail and Yandex Mail webmail services.
- NetworkLock: Improved handling of SSL certificates for HTTPS and FTPS protocols.
- ContentLock: Fixed error that caused issues when processing content-aware rules for numerous very small files.
- DeviceLock: New flag and feature for Security Settings parameters - "Block FireWire controller if access is denied". By enabling this flag you completely disable the FireWire controller when no users have access to the FireWire port (i.e. empty FireWire Port Permission List). A disabled FireWire controller cannot be used for a physical memory attack on the local computer.
- DeviceLock: Improved the storing process for audit log data in the SQL database for DeviceLock Enterprise Server.
- DeviceLock: Improved the USB Devices White List, so now it supports the Silex USB Device Server.
- DeviceLock: Significant improvements made in the encryption integration with SecurStar’s DriveCrypt PlusPack 5.0.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with the GlobeTrotter GE44x UMTS PCMCIA card and DiskGO Secure USB Flash Drives.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues that were causing slow shut down of Fujitsu-Siemens LIFEBOOK laptops.
- DeviceLock: Improved compatibility with third-party software Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 and BitDefender Total Security 2012.
- DeviceLock: Fixed error that caused the DeviceLock Enterprise Server Shadow Log Viewer to not automatically refresh after deleting files.
- DeviceLock: The "Deny IP addresses in URL" flag in Security Settings parameters was renamed to the more descriptive "Block IP addresses in URL".
- Several improvements in the DeviceLock installer.
DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suite’s installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.