DeviceLock« 5.6 is released and available for download!
What's New in DeviceLock« 5.6 (versus 5.53):
- Added support for the USB "white list". The white list allows you to authorize only specific devices that will not be locked regardless of any other settings.
- Added the "Report Permissions" function that allows you to generate a report concerning the permissions that have been set. You can see which users are assigned for what device, which parameters in "Security Settings" are disabled, and what devices are on the "USB White List" on all the computers across your network.
- Now DeviceLock« is able to block CD/DVD burning programs (such as Roxio Easy Media Creator) which are using non-standard drivers.
- Fixed problem with USB scanners.
- Major internal and interface improvements.
Existing customers that are still within their one-year free maintenance period can use this new version without any fee!
Other customers can also receive an upgrade but for the additional fee. If you want to purchase an upgrade, please e-mail us at