Remote Task Manager« 3.8.1 just released
What's New in Remote Task Manager« 3.8.1 (versus 3.8):
- Now Security Patch Analyzer can work through the proxy servers that require authorization.
- The new context menu item - "Open in Explorer" in the Shares tab.
- In the NetStat tab you can filter connections by the protocol (TCP or UDP).
- Added keyboard shortcuts for the "Update Speed" menu's items.
- Several other minor improvements in the interface.
Existing customers that are still within their one-year free maintenance period can use this new version without any fee!
Other customers can also receive an upgrade but for the additional fee. If you want to purchase an upgrade, please e-mail us at