DeviceLock« 5.62 just released and available for download
What's New in DeviceLock« 5.62 (versus 5.61):
- Added the MSI installation package for DeviceLock Service. Using Group Policy you can install DeviceLock Service on target computers in a Active Directory domain.
- Now all external USB and FireWire hard drives are recognizing as removable devices instead of hard disks.
- Added support for the USB 2.0 on Windows 2000 systems with Service Pack 4.
- Fixed problems with the "USB\Unknown" device in the USB White List.
- Fixed several problems with the network tree control in DeviceLock Manager.
Existing customers that are still within their one-year free maintenance period can use this new version without any fee!
Other customers can also receive an upgrade but for the additional fee. If you want to purchase an upgrade, please e-mail us at