DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.1 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.1.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.1.63283 (versus 8.1.62685):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Box.com File Sharing web service controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Yahoo! Mail and Yandex Mail Web Mail controls.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced Skype support.
- NetworkLock: Resolved issue that caused excessive Protocols blocked message notifications for Social Networks when using the Chrome browser.
- ContentLock / Discovery: Added new content keywords groups: "Russian: Obscene Language", "Russian: Racism Keywords", "Russian: Violence" and "Russian: Medical Terms".
- ContentLock / Discovery: Improved Content Aware Rules processing of HTML/XML markup files.
- ContentLock / Discovery: Improved text extraction from .odt files.
- DeviceLock: Added a new custom pop-up message "Content verification complete message" which is displayed to users when Content-Aware Rule inspection is finished so Removable devices can be safely removed.
- DeviceLock: Improved performance for Removable devices when Content-Aware Rules for Removable are set.
- DeviceLock: Resolved intermittent issue which caused the DeviceLock Enterprise Server to collect incomplete shadow copies from DeviceLock Services when Content-Aware Rules for Shadow copy operations were defined.
- DeviceLock: Resolved intermittent issue which caused the DeviceLock Enterprise Server to stop collecting Audit Log data.
- DeviceLock: Resolved intermittent issue which caused some USB devices to hang with error code 38 in Windows Device Manager.
- DeviceLock: Improved compatibility with third-party hardware: Kingston DataTraveler Locker+ G3.
- DeviceLock: Improved compatibility with third-party software: Trend Micro Worry-Free Business 5.8.
- The user manual and help files have been significantly updated for easier searching and to include information about recent features and enhancements.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.