DeviceLock® Endpoint DLP Suite 7.3 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of endpoint data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock 7.3 Endpoint DLP Suite.
What's New in DeviceLock 7.3.54087 (versus 7.3.53535):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced the Hotmail.com WebMail control.
- NetworkLock: Enhanced “DeviceLock Administrators” service tamper proofing by blocking all network traffic if the NetworkLock process is somehow terminated. This function is enabled by default when the DeviceLock Administrators feature is enabled.
- NetworkLock: Modified services for better resource performance.
- NetworkLock: Fixed intermittent compatibility issue that caused Outlook 2013 to crash on start with some very specific configurations.
- NetworkLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused Skype to miss incoming messages at the beginning of chat sessions.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused a “Failure” event in auditing for Insert operations even though access was properly allowed by policy for some specific USB devices.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issues with access checking on some systems where UAC is enabled and access conflicts with DeviceLock policy. In some cases, users were unable to get access allowed by the DeviceLock security policy due to UAC settings.
- DeviceLock: Fixed compatibility issues with third-party printer hardware drivers: HP LaserJet Professional M1212nf MFP.
- DeviceLock: Fixed general compatibility issues with third-party software products: Toshiba Portege GPS and 3/4G broadband drivers, Dr.Web Enterprise Suite 6, Dr.Web 9.
- DeviceLock: Improvements made to generally avoid conflicts and eliminate compatibility problems with third-party device drivers following either a DeviceLock installation or when a PC with DeviceLock awakes from sleep/hibernation mode.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to install or update all DeviceLock components when the DeviceLock Administrators feature is enabled specifically on Windows 2003 R2 Terminal Server.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused DeviceLock Management Console to close unexpectedly in some cases.
- DeviceLock: Enhanced service so as to reduce impact on CPU for older computers working in high-load mode.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused DeviceLock Service to stop unexpectedly on initial start.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent upgrade issue that caused some BSODs during over-the-top upgrade to 7.3.x from the much older 6.4.1 version.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue in DeviceLock WebConsole so that it is now possible to apply Log Viewer filters with any number of available filtering criteria.
DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suite’s installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.