DeviceLock« 6.4.1 just released!
DeviceLock, Inc., a worldwide leader in endpoint device control, today announced the release of DeviceLock 6.4.1.
What's New in DeviceLock« 6.4.1 (versus 6.4):
- Added new optional component - DeviceLock Content Security Server (DLCSS). DLCSS includes DeviceLock Search Server which enables you to instantly search text across shadowed files and other logs stored on DeviceLock Enterprise Server.
- Added granular access control, auditing and shadowing for iPhone and iPod Touch devices. Now you can set permissions for different objects (media, contacts, files, etc.) transferring to/from iPhone and iPod Touch. Also, you can enable auditing and shadowing for objects copying from the PCs to iPhones/iPods.
- Added access control and auditing for BlackBerry devices. Now you can control who can connect a BlackBerry device to a local computer and when they can do it. Also, you can audit any user activity involving the BlackBerry device type.
- Added integration with Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 encrypted flash drives. DeviceLock detects Lexar JumpDrive SAFE S3000 drives and applies special "encrypted" permissions to them.
- Added integration with DriveCrypt. DeviceLock detects encrypted DriveCrypt disks (USB Flash Drives and other removable media) and applies special "encrypted" permissions to them. Using these "encrypted" permissions you can, for example, allow writing only to encrypted removable devices and deny writing to unencrypted media.
- Added support for the TrueCrypt's "File-hosted (container)" volume type.
- Added optional protection against anti-rootkit techniques that could be used to disable DeviceLock Service. When "Enable Unhook Protection" is checked on the "DeviceLock Administrators" dialog, the DeviceLock Driver controls the integrity of its code. If a violation is found, DeviceLock causes Windows to stop with a fatal error.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 7.
Existing customers that are still within their one-year free maintenance period can use this new version without any fee!
Other customers can also receive an upgrade but for the additional fee. If you want to purchase an upgrade, please e-mail us at