DeviceLock DLP Compliance Toolkit
Follow the links below to download detailed white paper PDFs showing how DeviceLock Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) can help your organization comply with various requlatory requirements like: Sarbanes Oxley, PCI DSS, Combined Code on Corporate Governance (UK), Graham Leach Bliley, FACTA, Basel II or HIPAA. Data leak protection is a key element of just about every compliance regulation in place today around the world. Learn how DeviceLock can help below ...
Compliance Related PDF Downloads
- White Paper: "DLP: A Critical Piece of the GDPR Puzzle"
- White Paper: "Achieve HIPAA Compliance with The Industry's Most Trusted Endpoint DLP Solution"
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for SOX Compliance"
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)"
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for Compliance with the Combined Code on Corporate Governance (UK)"
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for compliance with GLBA & FACTA"
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for Basel II Compliance"
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for HIPAA Compliance"
Webinar: Achieving HIPAA Compliance with Data Leak Prevention Solutions
Did you know that over half of the ePHI security incidents that occur in a healthcare organization are the result of inadvertent data breaches from internal employees and NOT from external adversaries? And the main source of those internal security breaches are data leaks via endpoint computers. With HIPAA compliance potentially at stake, how can you protect your organization from expensive and public data breaches while still letting staff perform their critical work?
During this 30-minute complimentary online webinar, 25 year data and network security professional Dave Matthiesen will:
- Analyze the insider threat and why hackers are now utilizing insider vulnerabilities rather than perimeter attacks to access ePHI data
- Provide strategies for healthcare organization as they deploy solutions to eliminate or minimize the impact of malicious or accidental data breaches
- Detail the role, use and benefits of endpoint data leak prevention (DLP) solutions to help achieve HIPAA compliance