DeviceLock« DLP Suite 8.1 just updated.
DeviceLock, Inc., a leading developer of data leakage prevention (DLP) solutions, today announced the update of DeviceLock DLP Suite 8.1.
What's New in DeviceLock 8.1.64361 (versus 8.1.63827):
- NetworkLock: Enhanced ICQ protocol support.
- ContentLock / Search Server / Discovery: Improved tables support in integrated OCR module and overall OCR enhancements.
- ContentLock / Search Server: Enhanced support for text extraction from .pdf, .msg, .xlsx, .jtd, .one files.
- DeviceLock: Resolved DeviceLock Enterprise Manager error "The Service Settings file is invalid" when trying to load signed settings file.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused DeviceLock Service to switch to Online mode when "Offline mode detection" was set to "Wired connectivity" and Bluetooth tethering connection was active.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that affected Content-Aware Rules for TS Devices Clipboard Outgoing File when copying files from the remote share.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused "Devices blocked read message" and "Devices blocked write message" malfunction for Clipboard and TS Devices ľ Clipboard device types.
- DeviceLock: Password-protected archives are now skipped by Content-Aware Rules checks when the "Archives content inspection on read" and/ or "Archives content inspection on write" settings are disabled.
- DeviceLock: Fixed intermittent issue that caused some systems to slow down at the startup or at user logon phase.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused inability to install a printer.
- DeviceLock: Fixed issue that caused "Shadow" folders to remain in place when the DeviceLock Service was uninstalled.
DeviceLock DLP Suite components are priced on a modular basis. DeviceLock, a leading port and peripheral device access control component, can be purchased independently. As all components are included in any Suiteĺs installation, customers interested in the ContentLock and NetworkLock add-on components can deploy their DLP functionality incrementally by simply turning on additional capabilities as their security requirements demand and budgets allow.