Topic: «Install Device lock Service on windows xp???», I can not install Dlservice.exe on windows xp....
[/QUOTE]Ali Adeli wrote:
Hi every one
i have a problem with device lock. when I try to install DlService.exe on the clients that they have Windows Xp OS. , It need to login to this client (By Login window), when I enter my username and password (I am sure that it is correct), I see this error :
"the credential supplied conflict with an existing set of credential".
please help me.
thank u [QUOTE]
How can I get support on the same issue?
I have a case #8371 (web) v e r y l o n g W a i t . F o r r e s o l u t i o n . . . . . .
|Posted: 03/15/2008 01:14:06|
|try activating guest account, it worked for me.|
|Posted: 05/15/2008 17:14:37|
WOW NO ANSWERS HERE .............
I have contacted support a week ago and no one has gotten back to me
|Posted: 07/15/2008 21:47:43|
Chief Technology Officer
what is your ticket number?
With best wishes, Ashot.
|Posted: 07/15/2008 22:37:46|
1) When you log on to a domain from w2k client;
2) when attempting to join a domain, you may receive the following error message: The credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials.
This may cause because of attempting to make two or more connections to the same server using two or more sets of credentials
1. Go to windows explorer and disconnect all network drives. Then re-logon.
2. Delete the profile or copy another profile. Note: you may lost all settings and data in My Documents when deleting or copying profile.
3. If solution 1 and 2 doesn't work, try this:
1) Log on as an administrator at any workstation and run regedt32.
2) Select HKEY_USERS, but do not open.
3) From the Registry menu, click Load Hive.
4) This will bring up a Load Hive dialog box. Locate the Ntuser.dat file for the user with the errors. Select the Ntuser.dat and click Open. You may enter any string for the Key Name. Use TEST for ease of use pertaining to the remainder of this article.
5) Locate the Username value under the following key in the registry: HKEY_USERS\TEST\Network\Username.
6) Delete the string for Username (leaving it blank is sufficient).
7) Select the TEST hive that you previously loaded, click the Registry menu, and then click Unload Hive.
8) Quit Registry Editor.
4. If you get this message when joining the domain, make sure 1) you have delete the computer from AD; 2) delete it from DNS; 3) delete it from WINS.
Dutch Devicelock Distributor
|Posted: 08/17/2008 15:52:09|