DeviceLock's Press Room
DeviceLock, Inc. promotes the free flow of communication with the press. If you are an editor, journalist or analyst with a specific question, suggestion or comment, we encourage you to contact our PR department by e-mail at press (at) devicelock.com. (Please delete the space before and after the "(at)" letters and also replace "(at)" with @ mark. We are sorry for this inconvenience, but these steps are necessary to help us avoid SPAM.)
To receive regular updates and news from DeviceLock, Inc., join our mailing list.
Established in 1996, DeviceLock is a leading provider of endpoint device/port control and data leak prevention software for business, education and government institutions around the world.
A clear leader in endpoint DLP with over 70,000 licensed customers who’ve deployed on over 4 million endpoints (laptops, desktops and servers) DeviceLock enjoys a global customer presence across a wide variety of business types including: banking and finance, medical, pharmaceutical, government and defense, manufacturing, retail and more.
Based in San Ramon, California (35 min. from the heart of Silicon Valley), the company is privately owned and has been financed entirely by its founders and through retained earnings. DeviceLock is an international company with personnel in California, Virginia, London, Düsseldorf, Milan and Moscow.
DeviceLock is a profitable, fast-growing business and is audited by Grant Thornton.
- DeviceLock Executive Awarded Top Midmarket IT Vendor Executive by the Channel Company at the Midsize Enterprise Summit
- DeviceLock® Endpoint DLP Software Achieves SC Magazine 5-Star “Recommended” Rating
- DeviceLock EndPoint DLP renews its Citrix ready verification
- DeviceLock allows its customers effectively mitigate the risk of BadUSB expoit proliferation in corporate it environments
- DeviceLock DLP shortlisted by SC Magazine UK readers for ‘Best data leakage prevention solution’ at SC Awards Europe 2014
- DeviceLock and NOVATE SOLUTIONS INK deal for malaysian distribution
- DeviceLock prevents data leaks from corporate computers through MTP protocol to locally connected mobile devices
- SC Magazine readers select DeviceLock as a best data leakage prevention solution finalist in SC Awards 2014
- New DeviceLock version prevents data leakage from Mac computers
- DeviceLock® Endpoint DLP Software Achieves SC Magazine 5-Star Rating for Second Consecutive Year
- DeviceLock named a leading DLP market player
- DeviceLock® and COMPUTERLINKS Ink Deal for North American Distribution
- DeviceLock® Endpoint DLP Software Achieves Windows 8 Certification
- DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Software Achieves VMware Ready Certification
- DeviceLock Announces Support for President Obama’s Insider Threat Policy
- DeviceLock® Provides Data Leak Prevention for Skype Communications
- DeviceLock® Endpoint DLP Software Achieves Citrix Ready Certification
- DeviceLock® Endpoint DLP Software Achieves SC Magazine 5-Star "Recommended" Rating
- DeviceLock DLP Alliance Program Being Embraced by Resellers Worldwide
- DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite v7.2 to enhance data leak prevention for social media and cloud services
- IT departments failing to respond to information security risk posed by social media
- Devicelock Endpoint DLP enables businesses to control Google+ usage on corporate computers
- Devicelock names Vincent Schiavo as Chief Executive Officer
- Devicelock 7 Endpoint DLP Suite wins best endpoint security solution at the 3rd annual 2011 Golden Bridge Awards
- DeviceLock named finalist for two 2011 Golden Bridge Awards
- DeviceLock receives U.S. patents for its local sync control technology
- Early customers of Devicelock 7 Endpoint DLP Suite win major discounts and benefits
- DeviceLock Adds Content Filtering and Network Control to Its Endpoint DLP Software
- DeviceLock® Covers iPad Data Leakage Threat
- Research highlights endpoint data leak prevention is still a major pain point for IT managers
- DeviceLock Says Results of iPhone Security Readiness Poll Point to Lack of Preparedness
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Deploys DeviceLock and IronKey Solutions to Secure Data and Ensure Encryption
- DeviceLock and SentryBay Join Forces to Secure the Endpoint
- DeviceLock Adds Full-Text Search Engine to Ease Fact-Finding within Its Shadow and Log Databases
- Washoe County Nevada Gets Jump On Encryption Law Compliance
- DEVICELOCK NOW THWARTS DATA LEAKAGE VIA IPHONE AND BLACKBERRY LOCAL SYNCS
- DEVICELOCK PROTECTS WINDOWS 7 ENDPOINTS WITH ITS COMPREHENSIVE CONTEXT-AWARE DATA LEAK PREVENTION SOLUTION
- DEVICELOCK AND SECURSTAR PARTNER TO FIGHT THE THREAT OF CORPORATE DATA LEAKAGE THROUGH REMOVABLE MEDIA
- DEVICELOCK AND AXXIST SECURITY SOLUTIONS ANNOUNCE DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP IN THE BENELUX
- Organisations Unprepared For iPhone Security Threat
- DeviceLock Grows Installed Base To Over 4 Million Computers Worldwide
- DeviceLock and First Distribution Announce Strategic Distribution Partnership in Sub-Saharan Africa
- DeviceLock Grows Revenue, Continues Global Expansion In 2008
- DeviceLock and ATHENA Global Services Announce Strategic Distribution Partnership in France
- DeviceLock Opens European Training Center To Serve Fast-Growing Sales Channel Network
- DeviceLock Strengthens Its European Organization With A New Office In Germany
- DeviceLock And PC Safe B.V. Announce Distribution Partnership In The Benelux
- IronKey and DeviceLock Partner To Secure Private Data and USB Ports
- DeviceLock and Lexar Media Offer Bundled USB Security
- DeviceLock, Inc and Qast Systems Solutions Announce Distribution Partnership in Mainland China, Singapore and Hong Kong
- Major Russian Retail Bank Uses DeviceLock® To Protect Endpoints
- DeviceLock Endpoint Security Software Now Controls Local Printing and Filters Syncs To Palm Devices
- DeviceLock to evolve into a complete DLP platform for local sync
- DeviceLock, Inc. launches U.S. operations
- SmartLine Inc joins SanDisk Enterprise Solutions Technology Alliance (SESTA)
- SmartLine Inc Releases Encryption-Integrated DeviceLock
- DeviceLock End-Point Security Software Blocks USB Keyloggers and Gives IT Departments Control and Audit Capabilities Needed to Allow Safe Use of USB Flash Drives
- An Easy-to-Use Security Solution Gives You the Way to Control WiFi, Bluetooth, USB and FireWire Devices
White Papers and Documentation
- White Paper: "DeviceLock Virtual DLP: Overview & Scenarios" (PDF)
- White Paper: "DeviceLock Virtual DLP for Remote Virtualization-Based BYOD" (PDF)
- White Paper: "Adapting Endpoint Security to "Mobilized" Consumerization of Corporate IT" (PDF)
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)" (PDF)
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for Compliance with the Combined Code on Corporate Governance (UK)" (PDF)
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for compliance with GLBA & FACTA" (PDF)
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for Basel II Compliance" (PDF)
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for HIPAA Compliance" (PDF)
- White Paper: "DeviceLock for Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) Compliance" (PDF)
- White Paper: "Port and Device Control in Windows" (PDF)
- DeviceLock Frequently Asked Technical Questions (PDF)
- DeviceLock Quick Install Guide (PDF)
- DeviceLock Reviewer's Guide (PDF)
- DeviceLock Brochure (PDF)
- DeviceLock Webinar (flash)
- Infosecurity Webinar: "End point security is changing - can you cope?"
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite 8.0"
- CIOReview: DeviceLock - Robust Endpoint Data Leak Prevention Solutions
- SC Magazine Group Test: "DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite 7.2"
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite 7.1"
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite 7.0"
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock 7"
- MicroScope: "DeviceLock could have prevented Wikileaks"
- SC Magazine: "DeviceLock announces new version of its data loss prevention suite for endpoints"
- PC Pro Review: "DeviceLock 7"
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock 6.4.1"
- USA Today: "Tech Gadgets Help Corporate Spying Surge in Tough Times"
- PC Pro Review: "DeviceLock 6.4"
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock 6.4"
- Network Computing: "DeviceLock 6.4 from DeviceLock Inc"
- Network Computing: "DeviceLock 6.3 from DeviceLock Inc"
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock 6.2.1"
- CRN Review: "DeviceLock 6.3"
- Network Computing: DeviceLock 6.2.1 Product Review (PDF)
- Computing Security: DeviceLock 6.2 Product Review (PDF)
- EnterpriseServer Magazine: DeviceLock Product Review (PDF)
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock 6"
- SC Magazine Review: "DeviceLock 5"
- PC Pro Review: "DeviceLock 6.2"
- InfoWorld Review: "SmartLine's DeviceLock"
- SecurityFocus: "USB drives pose insider threat"
- Windows IT Pro Review: "SmartLine DeviceLock"
- IT Observer Review: "SmartLine DeviceLock"
- IT Observer Review: "SmartLine DeviceLock"
- C|NET Security Watch: "USB devices offer an old-school way to steal data"
- BusinessWeek: "Pod Slurping To Threaten Security"
- LWN.net: "Attack of the killer iPods"
- Federal Computer Week: "DeviceLock improvements offer advanced protection for PCs"
- Network World: "The theft threat"
- Set clear boundaries for USB storage
- MCP Magazine: "8 Ways to Protect USB Usage"
- Network World: "Tie 'em up and lock 'em down"
- InformationWeek: "Map Out An Organizational Structure For Security"
- Computer World: "iPods, other small storage devices pose security risk"
- TechRepublic: "Block unauthorized PC device access with DeviceLock"
- Understand the risks of USB storage devices
- USB and FireWire devices pose security threat
- Corporate security: risks of the insiders attack
DeviceLock, Inc. actively participates in trade shows, conferences and other events all around the globe. Please click here for our events calendar and pictures from various trade shows we've exhibited at.
We welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Please click here for our contact information.
Logos and Images
Download products' logos and images in various sizes and formats:
- DeviceLock's logo with text (EPS)
- DeviceLock's logo w/o text (EPS)
- DeviceLock's logo (TIFF, 300dpi, CMYK)
- DeviceLock's logo (GIF, 300 x 76 pixels)
- DeviceLock's logo (JPG, 300 x 76 pixels)
- DeviceLock's box (TIFF, 300dpi, CMYK)
- Screenshot: DeviceLock Management Console (JPG, large)
- Screenshot: DeviceLock Content-Aware Rules for Protocols Dialog (JPG, large)
- Screenshot: DeviceLock Permissions Dialog (JPG, large)
- Screenshot: DeviceLock Auditing & Shadowing Dialog (JPG, large)
- Screenshot: DeviceLock Shadow Log Viewer (JPG, large)
- Screenshot: DeviceLock USB White List (JPG, large)
- Screenshot: DeviceLock Add Content Group Dialog (JPG, large)
- Screenshot: DeviceLock Content-Aware Rules for Devices Dialog (JPG, large)
- DeviceLock DLP Suite's scheme (EPS, English)
- DeviceLock DLP Suite's scheme (EPS, German)
- DeviceLock DLP Suite's scheme (EPS, Russian)
- DeviceLock Discovery's scheme (EPS, English)
- DeviceLock Discovery's scheme (EPS, German)
- DeviceLock Discovery's scheme (EPS, Russian)
- DeviceLock's scheme (EPS, English)
- DeviceLock's scheme (EPS, French)
- DeviceLock's scheme (EPS, German)
- DeviceLock's scheme (EPS, Russian)